1. Ombre hair and all the multi coloured tip dips and variations we saw on the dance floor every weekend.
2. We can thank iconic designer Isabel Marant for the wedge sneaker and the massive slew of copycats it inspired, but its time to lay off the wedge.
3. Spikes comin out of everywhere. Yikes. Everyone did it, we are all to blame for scratched furnishings. The true fashion victim here was our furniture.
4. The bandage dress. Thank you Herve Leger for creating what was basically a corset dress. making women look five pounds lighter. This was a real hero item of 2013 everyone was wearing one. It was sexiest dress of the year.
5. Goodbye minnie shorts with the pocket linings hanging out the front but a bum crack hanging out the back.