- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
2 thoughts on “Jocette Coote Nivea Campaigns”
Unfortunately the thing about skin is that it is very personal. From exnepierce finding the right skin care products is all about trial and error. I personally have very oily, sensitive skin with large pores, and in the winter it get’s very dry. If you skin type is like mine and with added oils you have small outbreaks on the cheeks and chin area, I find that I have to use lotions that keep my face free of added oils but that still moisturize. I personally use Clean and Clear products. They have a moisturizer that is oil free and it also helps fight the break out but still moisturizes. This is great since the larger pores just suck in the other creams and cause break outs. the best type of lotion no matter what brand is oil-free. You want to keep the pores clear of clogging substances like added oils. If you are having luck with Biotherm, I suggest looking into lotions that they offer that are oil-free. I find that each brand has a certain chemical balance in their products that you skin adjusts to so it is best to try and keep to one brand for your face. This will help with out breaks, dry skin, and skin irritation. As a note to you and others who may be having the same problem- sometimes your skin can get dry, or break out when it doesn’t like the products that you are using. But I think in your case this is not the issue since you are seeing an improvement. I hope this was helpful for youBest of luck!
Comments are closed.